Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What's New


     Exciting new presents have arrived! My latest purchase from Nasty Gal: A 6 inch badass black leather lace-up boots that came with black, white, and rainbow tie-dye laces by UNIF. Can't wait to pair these bad boys with some neon brights and knee high socks! And, I'm excited to announce that I will be sponsored/working with DV by Dolce Vita as a guest blogger! I will be featured on there blog DV Style for their guest blogger series. So keep a look out for my first feature and see how I style this delicate Nula dress from DV spring collection! Keep posted! 
- Maritza M.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats girl! Those shoes look fierce! Can't wait to see you wear them. :)

    toni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Toni!!Im so excited!! they make me super tall i look like a giant.lol

      Delete
  2. So pretty! Looooove everything!

    PS. We’ve a giveaway to Number A on our blog! Check it out if you’d like! :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete