Monday, April 2, 2012

Angelina Jolie Moment




Black slit dress- C'est Bon / Floppy felt hat- Deena & Ozzy/ Saftey Platform- Jeffery Campbell
    
       This is defiantly the sexiest little black dress I own. I'm pretty positive this dress was inspired by Angelina Jolie with the over exaggerated side slit. Being that I have a short stature, I love how this side slit extenuates and elongates my legs. Also having more of a womanly curved body this tight silhouette for once does justice for me. Stumbled upon this little black dress at my work and couldn't pass up this elegant vintage find. Shot these photos with the amazing Christopher Vincent. Thank god for spring break and more time to blog:)
xo- Maritza M.

7 comments:

  1. Love the dress! Very reminiscent of Angelina. But I think I like your dress better! Amazing shoes too! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks:)i just couldn't help the similarity in this dress to her.lol haha thank u!

      Delete
  2. I think I like your Angelina Jolie better than Angelina Jolie's Angelina Jolie! She had way too much leg, it looked kind of bizarre, but this looks totally awesome. I love the whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank u! yaaa i did her but a little less leg.lol haha thanks:)

      Delete