Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cosmic Universe










Purple Galaxy Leggings- BlackMilk/ Cutout skull tee- Truly Madly Deeply/ Cosmic hair bow-UO/  LoveIt Jewelry/ Hellbound Platforms-UNIF

      Honestly one of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe right now:) Finally recieved my BlackMilk galaxy leggings in the mail two days ago from Australia! It was an immediate purchase when I saw these amazing cosmic leggings online. I think the coolest thing about them are they are an actual photo taken by NASA of a real galaxy! Super awesome! Paired these bad boys with some killer shoes, LoveIt jewlery, and a matching hair piece I found that fit the leggings perfectly. Is it weird that I find myself staring off into space for like full minuets gazing at my legs?!
-Maritza M.

8 comments:

  1. Love your leggings! You pull them off so well. And very cool that it's an actual NASA photo. You look so pretty in these photos. <3

    toni
    DIY Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW amazing outfit!! Love your blog, I'm following you now!

    xoxo
    - http://fashionnfairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu!! much appreciated!! loved your blog as well:) followed back:)

      Delete
  3. Fantastic! You had to get them lol! Wish you were here in the desert with me:( so many photoshoots alone... Boo! I made 2 new headpieces to take with me... I think you will love them<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay i have to get them:) I wish i was there too!! that would be a dream to do a shoot in the middle of no where in Arizona! cant wait to see what photos u take!!

      Delete
  4. Wow! This is truly inspiring. You are so FREAKIN gorgeous!!! I love this outfit to bits!! And I'm totally gonna check out those leggings, they are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing and what a great outfit. Those leggings are amazing and I am in love with your top. Where I can find a similar one? Great photos too (: xoxo

    ReplyDelete