Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Violet for Spring




Wildfox -White Label spring 2012/ UNIF Spring 2012 collection/ Diane Von Furstenberg spring 2012- Squaretan Dress / Chanel Lilac nail polish/ Jeffrey Campbell Lavendar lace -up booties/ Amethyst gem/ Lavendar lemonade & violet macaroons 
   "Violet, your turning violet, VIOLET!" Violet is my kind of pastel...as we can all see pastel is a reoccurring trend this season. I always seem to melt for well as gravitate towards this color for spring... seeming that purple is my favorite color. Lately I've been in a violet mood which has influenced a new style change for me which you will all see at the end of this week! Surprises are always fun:) Created a color theme board to sum up my mood. Hope you enjoy:)
-Maritza M.

2 comments:

  1. I love that part of the movie! hahaha♥ Also.. it makes me want violet hair right now! I had purple hair in 1999-2000.. yes I am old lol;) Oh.. and I want the top 2 items!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved violet. Such a beautiful collage.

    Wanna Jean, prettyradicaldude.com

    ReplyDelete