Friday, March 16, 2012

Double Crossed






Knit top -Sparkle & Fade/ Jean cross shirt-ogu/ LoveIt Jewelry/ Hellbound Platforms- UNIF

      If there's anything I love more than big bold statements, its big bold crosses! When I'm in a hurry and I want to be in a comfortable fast walk mode, I throw on a over size top, loose open jean shirt, some thick platforms and I'm good. Shot these photos while exploring the hot shops of 4th st. in Long Beach with the one and only Tracie Pennypacker♥.  Definitely going to have a full day of thrift and boutique shopping down the streets on Long Beach soon because just window shopping didn't satisfy! Also wearing some more fun LoveIt jewelry pieces! I almost refuse to wear any other kind of cheap UN-Eco-friendly jewelry now...I dream of the day when the whole world wears nothing but Eco-friendly jewels:)
-Maritza M.

I'm wearing:
Dream Weaver- Vintage Mexican ceramic cross, hand painted beads, semi-precious stones, and raw brass chain.

Shop More LoveIt Jewelry Here!

     

1 comment: