Sunday, March 18, 2012

Street Fashion: The Uptown Gentlemen








   This is where high end meets carefree independent lifestyle. March's feature street styler is JR Millama! I've known this guy since the beginning of my college life and hes like my other half when it comes to fashion! Not only his his style amazing but his amazing talent for design and sketching are insane! Everyday he has something to say through his ensemble of clothing and It always kick ass of all the other lame guys that are too scared to have style:) Three words to describe his style would be classy, clean, and NEW YORK! That's where he needs to be and soon will be! New York better watch out for this gentleman! Thank you JR for letting me shoot you and all your help<3 Much love!
-Maritza M.

P.S.- Check out my featured look in a article for Flingly Magazine! HERE!
Thank you Flingly!







No comments:

Post a Comment