Saturday, March 24, 2012

Neon Colorblocking













Neon Orange chiffon blouse- ogu/ Purple dyed studded shorts- hand made/ LoveIt Jewelry/ Hellbound- UNIF 
      Surprise, surprise! Can you say pastel ombre?! Finally got my wish come true of a subtle pastel pink and purple hair tips:) Decided I wanted to have fun with my hair and play around with some splash of color this season! Today's look was inspired by some of LoveIt jewelry fun pieces that screamed neon brights! Paired this fabulous jewelry with my neon orange blouse and studded shorts I handcrafted myself:) Of course cant forget my tye-dye lace Hellbound's I'm still rocking out! These are definitely my spring shoe. Altogether I ended up having a neon color blocking moment from head to toe. This season I'm not being afraid to play with color and just have fun standing out.
xo- Maritza M.

Photos taken by Christopher Vincent! Check out more of his work here
Thanks Christopher

I am wearing:
"Why Not"- Bracelet
"Wanderland"- Bracelet
"Deep Facets"- Ring
"Glow"- Ring
"Ring Leader"- Necklace

13 comments:

  1. The shorts are SOOO good! I love the cross on the pocket;) Also, love the "Wanderland" bracelet with the laces.. it is a perfect match. Only wish you could see the hilarious elf with his owl friend a little better lol.. I literally cracked up while making it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I finally got the studs:)) oo i have more amazing shots of wanderland! Ill send them to u im sure there's one with the elf and owl!

      Delete
  2. Love your shorts! Very cool color and I like the studs. That orange blouse is so pretty too. Love it! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Took me forever to put the studs on but glad they look good:)

      Delete
  3. wow!! love your orange blouse and shorts so much!!
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! checked out your blog! love it as well! followed!:)

      Delete
  4. Wow! Wow! Wow! Amazing colors! And you are very beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab look!!! I love every single piece you are wearing!! Following you on Bloglovin and GFC:)

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i looove your shorts! and how fun are your shoes and bracelets?! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Fashion To Figure Giveaway: Win any item $30 or less
    Poshlocket Giveaway: Win a Shelly Fabric Choker

    ReplyDelete