Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hellbound












 Vintage Metallic blue &gold skirt- PopKiller/ Stripped bodysuit- American Apparel/ Circle shades- Popkiller/ Neon ruffle socks- UO/ Hellbound Platform- UNIF 

    Raising hell in 6 inch. platforms! Finally shot my first look with these bad boys.. decided to play around with colors and textures for this look. Found this metallic vintage skirt at one of my favorite Japanese boutiques "PopKiller" and couldn't wait to pair it with my Hellbounds! So far I've been rockin the tye-dye laces which seems to play up every outfit I ensemble. Also obsessing over this leopard print nail polish I decided to add to my look! Seeming that I always have to have some sort of color on my nails, thought why not be funky with it. Definitely ready for spring attire and what a better way to start off the season than with a fun look! What do you think?  Keep posted for more spring looks:)
xo- Maritza M.

Thank you Rob for letting me use your 55mm lens<3 



Big Thanks to Photographer: JR Millama! 
Stay tuned for his ft. style look post coming up this month! 




10 comments:

  1. Hi! I've found your blog by Chictopia and I like your looks:) What do you think about following each other?:) Please let me know on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! yess I like your blog as well:) Followed!!

      Delete
  2. OMG this is amazing!!! You look like a bad ass chick from some action movie! I love this. That skirt is gorgeous and I love your new shoes. Did you add extensions to your ponytail? It looks so long and fun. Seriously gorgeous. Love it! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HHAHA ya i do kinda look like an action chick.lol Thank you toni!! yess I added extensions to my p-tail.lol Thanks<3- Maritza M.

      Delete
  3. Love your skirt and sunglasses! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn, you look amazing with those heels :)


    just found yout blog and I'm loving it, definitely following!

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I loved your blog as well!! followed back:)

      Delete
  5. I love your style. I found your blog whilst Googling "Metallic Midnight Lita's" because I wanted photos of them being worn so I could see how they truly looked before I bought them, I ended up getting them after seeing your photos. I love that you have a few of my favourite pieces, the BM, the Hellbounds, the Lita's, you give me ideas how I can dress myself... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!:) I didnt know i was on google search!lol thats pretty cool.lol yess glad you got them they are a must have<3 they go with soo many looks and are a perfect going out heel.

      Delete