Thursday, December 1, 2011

Metallic Midnight

Vintage Guns n Roses Tee/ Vintage Baseball Jean Jacket/ Switchblade Leopard print pants/ Jeffrey Campbell Metallic Midnight Litas

          Second look post from my shoot with Opluen studio. With this look I decided I wanted to go totally opposite from my last and give it a little more carefree, funky, badass feel. I spotted these awsome Leopard print skinnies while working at Buffalo Exchange for an amazing price of $14, which really played up my look and went well with a Guns n Roses fringe tee, Vintage baseball jean jacket, and a pair of Metallic blue Litas. Loved playing around with these awsome finds and breaking in my first pair of Litas. Thanks again to Tatsu for his amazing skill and work! Also if you live near the Fullerton area, tomarrow is Fullerton's Fashion Students Fall Fashion Show "Escape from Wonderland" at the Wilshire Auditorium at 7pm come stop by and watch some pretty amazing work. Cant wait for next month December is the best time of the year! xo- Maritza

2 comments:

  1. love it! those pants are amazing!!! and thanks for the follow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie and I are having so much fun looking through your blog! You are amazing beyond!

    ReplyDelete