Thursday, December 29, 2011

Downtown Platform


Desert Rose Fringe Kimono/ San Andre blouse/ Vintage black denim shorts-Levi/  Safety Platform- Jeffrey Campbell

      I am wearing an L.A. finding I stumbled upon yesturday in my adventure with Stephanie to L.A. This rose fringe kimono I found on sale at a trendy botique shop right on Melrose st. Im also breaking in my new pair of Campbells I recieved as a christmas present. These Safety Platform are sure a dangerous one walking the streets but I fell in love with the geometric heel! Shot these photos today in Downtown Fullerton with amazing photographer and friend Zack Dinh! Check out this site and more here http://zackdinh.com/ ! Thank you Zack! -Maritza M.

I will be post yesturdays shoot with Stephanie in L.A. in my next post! So keep a look out! Here's a sneak peak!

No comments:

Post a Comment