Monday, November 28, 2011

Lana & Lace

Cropped Knit Sweater Express/ Black Lace Skirt- 2 Hearts/ Black Floppy Felt Hat- Deena & Ozzy/ Lana Olive Canvas Jeffery Campbells

    Hey Guys! So last week I got to shoot at Opluen Studios and Showroom in the center of Downtown LA and work with an amazing photographer Tatsu Bholanath. I had so much fun styling my own looks with some of my favorite pieces from this month. This tawny colored cropped sweater worked well with my long lace skirt, with a pair of simple colored Campbells which I did find these pieces at my work! I find that half of my closet now is from Buffalo Exchange and I now refuse to pay full price for fashion! Thrifters all the way! Keeping myself busy this month with little projects and late night trend reports. Keep a look out for more looks from this shoot in the next post! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. xo -Maritza M.
And a big thank you to Opulen, Chris, and Tatsu for a fun shoot. Check out more of Tatsu work at http://www.bholanathstudio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment