Thursday, July 19, 2012

Seaton


Neon white trim dress- Seaton/ White weaved hat- Buffalo Exchange/ Vintage white opal ring/ Soiree- Jeffrey Campbell

   Feelin' like a 70's beach babe in this neon beach cover-up! My newest addition to my summer beach wear that I stumbled upon from the sea of of neon brights at Buffalo. For the exceptional price of only $13.50, this white ball trim adorableness is perfect to throw over a wet bathing-suit for a day on the ocean side. I don't know about you, but when I'm at the beach a simple easy cover-up is much more satisfying than some tight denim shorts and a tank while your bathing suit is drying. Keeping it comfortably easy is a must while your running around in the sand. Bringing on the neon brights all summer:) Stay tune for more beach wear findings soon!!:) Happy Summer Days!
-Maritza M.     

Photos taken by Leah Slatic



7 comments:

  1. I love that beach cover up! Looks so retro and I adore the bell sleeves. Perfect for sunny weather! :) <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look stunning!!the shoes are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable, very 70's vibe! The white ball trim sure adds a cute touch to the skirt. And the skirt definitely looks easier beach cover than tank&short, too tight clothes tend to stick... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shoes! And yeah there's deff a 70's vibe to it! :) Please follow me, I write about fashion and my life, almost 17 years old, from Denmark :)
    http://josephineeisenhardt.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete