Monday, July 30, 2012

Lollipops & Polk dots





Reversible polka dot/gingham print shorts- Retro thrift/  Aquamarine striped criss-cross bikini top- American Apparel/ Mint crochet knit- OGU (LA)/ Tortoise shell cat-eye sunnies- Buffalo Exchange/ White & pink roller-skates 

   Summertime Sugar find! Finally like to share with you some new findings and news:) I must say this was one of my most anticipated shoot. Busting out the pink wheels I was overly excited to shoot these bad boys. Getting some looks while rolling around the beach was expected, being that I'm the only one still riding the quads. Yes, I do prefer quads over roller-blades, skateboard, or bicycle... simple because they match my outfit better;) This ensemble kinda of put itself together, feeling like a lollipop roller babe. Found these AMAZING high waisted reversible Polka dot shorts at my work! I fell in love the gingham pink print and then finding out they reserve into pink polka dots... I died! Topping off my beach look with a touched up pink ombre (which is pinker than ever), and I had to throw in a Disneyland bought giant lollipop! What cha think!? Now for more exciting news, I've received more goodies from Dolce Vita! I opened another clothing packaged this time from DV's fall collection. Excited to be featured as a guest blogger again, so stay tune to see the amazing piece they sent me! Much Love!
-Maritza M.

Hair & Makeup done by Jeanne Bagley
Photos taken by Julie Hileman           

13 comments:

  1. Looks really cool. I still love the skates too. I had these when I was a kid and everyone else was rocking the rollerblades. I didn't mind! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! yupp there my all time favorite forsure! keeping the classics:)
      -Maritza M.

      Delete
  2. Okay.. I'm speechless !! These photos are so damn cool! I'm SOOO inspired! Thank you.
    Love the shorts!
    I just became a follower! You're very welcome to look back at and-mary.blogspot.com
    Love Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you soo much! means a lot to heard feedback<3 I love your blog as well!! thanks Mary!

      Delete
  3. one of the best blogs ive been lately... superb shots


    visit :
    http://www.peonyleebloom.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much<3 means a lot love your blog as well!
      -Maritza

      Delete
  4. Found this look on chictopia, and had to check out your blog! I love it, great style and photography :) Shall follow you love!! xx +

    Natalie from

    http://jesuisnataliec.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yaay Im glad you took out the time to check out my blog<3 means a lot:D I loved your blog as well! -Maritza

      Delete
  5. You look amazing and I love the photos..xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazingly sexy and stylish, like a pin-up of the 60's. I say yes and good combination of the color with the roller blades, the shorts and the lollipop.
    Pinky perfect ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanksss:)) thats what I was going for!! <3 Maritza M.

      Delete
  7. omg where are these roller skates from?! I LOVE them!!!

    ReplyDelete