Friday, October 14, 2011

Fall Wishlist




NastyGal.com

Ive been doing some online shopping for my Fall/Winter wardrobe which will consist of piece like these. Oversized knit sweaters, funky printed skinnies, and of course I have decided on my new pair of Campbells. These metallic midnight color have been on my mind ever since I bought my 1st pair and I think they will be the perfect color to contrast with my wardrobe. On a more serious note this month Ive had to make many big decisions on what I want to focus my life on more and how Im going to get where I wanted to be and Ive finally have a rest of the year plan. I have many exciting events and oppurnities coming up the end of this month and Nov. so keep a look out for my up coming post. My fashion career is about to take off and Im so ready. xo- Maritza 


No comments:

Post a Comment