Sunday, May 22, 2011

sunday morning rain is falling, steal some covers, share some skin








Oster #92 april/may 2011 issue/ fashion inpriations/ Teen Vogue Prom issue/ Hollywood adventure with Rob:)/My last visit to FIDM in La with Sara.
Sunday mornings are usually the times when I think of what I need to do for the week and what goals ill seek to accomplish ...but this morning, only one thing seems to occupy my mind..so this past thursday I visited Cathy Chambers a counsler at the Irvine location of the Fashion Institute to talk about my future goals in attending FIDM (my dream school since i was 9). Before I visited her though she gave me 2 surveys and questionnaires to fill out to decided what major would best fit me and quite ironically I got 100% in fashion design. So now knowing where I wanna go in life and where I want to end up its time to start getting there. This next week will be a busy one, applying to FIDM , finishing up my senior yr. in HS, and dance will take up most of my time...but for now ill look through some fashion inspirations that will keep me in check:).

No comments:

Post a Comment